Sunday, January 19, 2014

iFly Hollywood






If you've ever wanted to jump out of airplane, but were too scared to try (or your mommy said you were much too young), then indoor skydiving simulates the free fall experience without the danger. Almost everyone can skydive at iFly Hollywood, an indoor skydiving facility where experts and beginners can experience the thrill of jumping out of an airplane. From their website: "iFly Hollywood's 800 hp vertical wind tunnel generates a wall-to-wall cushion of air, on which you safely float. There's no parachute, no jumping and nothing attaching you to planet Earth."

One of the few regrets that I drag with me from my pre-mommy days is never having taken the jump from a plane. Now I have to wait until Serene's 21 years-old to give it a try. (Maybe, I'll take the kids with me.) When Alex's buddy invited him to a birthday party, Alex didn't quite know he'd be floating in the air. But, he took in stride and had a great time.